Our goal at Contour Painting is simple: maximize your investment. We know how important it is to quickly turn a property around to rent, sell or increase the value. We are committed and focused on serving:
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Investors
- Real Estate Agents
- Multi-unit Residential Properties
- Multi-unit Business Owners
Why Hire Contour Painting?
Since we typically don’t do one-and-done jobs, we focus on building loyalty with our clients by providing
- Timely completion. Check out our streamlined process below to understand how we’re able to be extremely efficient while providing quality work.
- Consistency. Rest assured you will receive the same great quality workmanship on each job and you’ll know what to expect each time.
- Reliability. You can count on a job well done by a team you can trust.
- Superior Customer Service. What this really means is that we genuinely respect you as our customer, your tenants and other stakeholders. We understand your needs and we focus on making sure you’re satisfied with each job.
- Harmony. We strive to hire employees whose values align with the company’s. We believe that creating harmony in the workplace reaps benefits for all including our customers, employees and management team. Read more about our culture and values.
- Submit your estimate online and a Contour Painting, Inc. representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule a property visit.
- Property visit. A representative will come out to your property and take a look around to make sure we’re giving you a fair and accurate price. If this is a rental property and you don’t live in the area, no problem. We do not need you present.
- Schedule project. After the property visit, we will send you an official estimate and contract. Once approved, we’ll get started!
- Complete project. After the project is completed, we will send you a color profile card so you know exactly what batch of paint we used in case you need to get a touch up. Payment is easy and simple. We’ll send you an invoice via email that you can pay online.
Licensed, Insured and Bonded Professionals
Contour Painting, Inc. is licensed, insured and bonded which means you don’t have to worry about the quality of our work, injuries on your property or negligence. You can count on professional work, professional employees and fair quotes.